Week 8 - Art Activity – Photo Story

 



My shift starts at 11am today so I woke up at 7am to get ready for work! This is my bathroom at home. I just dyed my hair purple and pink the night before too!



All of my scrubs are dirty so I had to do laundry before I leave for work. Time is now around 7:45am!



My supervisor called at 8am today. Apparently my shift started at 7am today and no one told me. I just put in the laundry so now I can't get there until 11am anyways.....


I arrived at work at 11am! I work on the first floor of the hospital in the microbiology department. Most of my work today was to accept patient samples and check them into the lab for processing.


I finished my shift at 7:40pm today. I stayed a little bit late because I felt bad about being 4 hours late. I st. a new record today....

I'm still technically at the hospital in these pictures. It took me 10 minutes to get to my car from the lab so I didn't get to leave until 10:50pm


I made it home in these pictures. All of the anxiety caught up to me and I crashed at 9pm that night. I didn't wake up until 3pm the next day. 



    I had massive amounts of anxiety from this incident and I still do. I'm just really hoping none of my coworkers and supervisors think that I'm a really unreliable person...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 - Artist - Spill Sesh & Lovelyti TV

Name your blog post: Week 11 – Artist – Choice