Week 12 – Public Art

 


I realized that I pretty much never talk to my roommates. They're dating and free most of the time so they're out and about while I'm usually either working or dead asleep, so today I asked them what they did today and asked them to draw and document it with me for this project. I just used some colored pens, highlighters, and index cards to do this. I don't have copy paper here, this is actually the back of my work schedule. Honestly, when they asked for colored pens I really thought they were going to be good at drawing, but turns out they are not. We are a household of terrible artists. Their days are more mundane than I thought it would be. They're usually gone the entire day so I thought they would be doing super cool things but a movie theatre is fun too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 - Artist - Spill Sesh & Lovelyti TV

Name your blog post: Week 11 – Artist – Choice

Week 12 – EC – WWII & Art